Jared A. Nestle, D.M.D. – Orlando Family & Cosmetic Dentist
Florida State University (2009 – 2013)
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Honors College Certificate
University of Florida College of Dentistry (2013 – 2017)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
- Graduated Cum Laude
EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE
General Dentist at Metrowest Family and Cosmetic Dentistry/ Saint Cloud Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
- August 2017 to Present
- Proficient in Endodontics, Crown and Bridge, Composite, Simple and Surgical Extractions, Removable Prosthodontics, and Clear Aligner Therapy
Sulzbacher Center for the Homeless Dental Clinic Offsite Rotation (June 2016)
- Completed a two-week externship serving the homeless and qualifying low socioeconomic status patients.
- Treatment provided included emergency diagnosis/treatment, oral surgery, restorative, prosthodontics, and treatment planning.
We Care Clinic Volunteer (July 2014 – 2017)
- Offered pro-bono operative, prosthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and dental exams for the underserved.
Apopka Community Health Center Offsite Rotation (September 2016)
- Completed a two-week externship serving low socioeconomic status patients
- Procedures performed during this rotation include emergency care, oral surgery, restorative, prosthodontics, and treatment planning.
Acorn Dental Clinic Volunteer (August 2014-Present)
- Provided quality dental care to patients of low-socioeconomic status focusing primarily on immediate treatment with restorative and oral surgery procedures.
Special Olympic Florida State Games Volunteer (August 2015)
- Offered my services as a student dental screener, providing free exams for the games participants and explaining to parents/guardians the importance of the exam results and the best option for treatment.
Tobacco Education Workshops (October 2013)
- Educated elementary and middle school students in the surrounding Gainesville area on the dangers of tobacco use and how to avoid peer pressure through a series of presentations, videos, and interactive games.
- Public Safety Education BLS certificaton (July 2023)
- HIPAA & Privacy General Awareness Certification (Feb 2023)
- Bloodborne Pathogen & Biomedical Waste Certification (Feb 2023)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity (August 2013- Present)
- Served as Vice President of the University of Florida chapter from 2014-2015
- An organization focused on enhancing the social, philanthropic, and educational experience of its’ members throughout their time in dental school.
Meet Our Orlando Dentists!
Dr. William Dunn and Dr. Jared Nestle have created a dental practice that services both the cosmetic and traditional dental needs of their patients in a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere.